"Image(s)" means photographs, vectors or icons, photoshop files, drawings and the like available for license from the Maxipik website.
"Footage" means any moving images, animations, films, videos or other audio/visual representations, excluding still images, recorded in any format that are available for license from the Maxipik website.
"Visual Content" shall refer collectively to Images and Footage.
- 1.1. The entire contents of the Website, including layout, texts, photos, videos, and sounds, are copyrighted or trademark protected materials (“the Contents”) owned by Maxipik or its content suppliers.
- 1.2. Any use, copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, modification or similar use of the Contents of the Website in any form without the written consent of Maxipix is strictly prohibited and may result in both civil and criminal law sanctions.
- 1.3. In order to use any of the Contents of the Website you must enter into an agreement with Maxipik either for the purchase of one or more Visual Content for a subscription plan offered by Maxipik to you (“the License”) at the Website.
- 1.4. You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the Contents.
- 2.1. In order to sign in the Website, you can use your Facebook and Google accounts. Without registering an account on the Website, you cannot upload Visual Content but you still can download Visual Content.
- 2.2. Search for Visual Content that may result in the Maxipik Selection (hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Website Selection”).
- 2.3. Search for Visual Content that may result in Third Party Content and/or Sponsored Content.
- 2.4. Download Visual Content of the Website Selection.
- 3.1. All Visual Content available to download on our site are free to use for both personal and commercial purposes so long as you provide a name attribution to the Website. It would be prefered for you to link directly to Maxipik.com.
- 3.2. Use Visual Content for your client works.
- 3.4. Use Visual Content for unlimited times.
- 3.5. Use a photoshop file (website PSD layout / PSD theme template) and convert it to HTML site and use it for yourself or your client work.
- 3.6. Modify Visual Content to fit your design needs.
You may view and download the Visual Content from this website for your own personal and commercial use. You must not:
- 4.1. As part of a trademark, service mark or logo.
- 4.2. Republish or redistribute the Visual Content from this website (including republication on another website).
- 4.3. Sell, rent or sub-license the Visual Content from the website.
- 4.4. Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit the Visual Content on our website for a commercial purpose without giving credits.
- 4.5. For pornographic, unlawful or other immoral purposes, for spreading hate or discrimination, or to defame or victimise other people, societies, cultures.
- 4.6. The license on each file you download, they are often not the same, so read each license carefully and if there is a README file attached to the download, please follow those terms, as they are specific (and final) to that particular file.
- 5.3. After a Contributor uploads a Visual Content, they will be sent to the administrators of the Website for approval. They will be published as soon as the administrators approve them.
- 5.4. Administrators are entitled to change the title, tags, category, and the description of Your Content.
- 5.5. Visual Content published on the Website can be seen and downloaded by Users who have account on the Website as well as by Users who do not have an account on the Website.
- 5.6. You can also put your terms and allowances in a README text file that is included with the download to let Users know again the kind of use you allow. If your terms are broken, it is your responsibility to take action and contact the offender–Maxipik is not a legal authority and cannot act upon overstepped boundaries.
- 5.7. Your Content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- 5.8. You must not submit any content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- 5.9. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
- 5.10. Maxipik will not be held responsible for the uses of any Your Content. Maxipik does not and cannot monitor the use of Your Content before or after they are published on the site.
- 6.1. Third party content may appear on the website or may be accessible via links from the Site. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect our belief.
- 7.1. We use a high security standard to protect your personally identifiable information while it is in transit to us. All data stored on our servers is protected by a secure "firewall" so that no unauthorized use or activity can take place. Although we will make every effort to safeguard your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration by third parties, you should be aware that there is always some risk that thieves may find a way to thwart our security system or that transmissions over the Internet will be intercepted.